We ensure that there is no violation of data from the e-waste we receive at our facility Protecting your personnel, your customers our corporate reputation from an information
- When it comes to selecting ways to destroy data, there are basically three options: overwriting, which is covering up old data with information; degaussing, which erases the magnetic field of the storage media; and physical destruction, which employs techniques such as disk shredding.
- We ensure that there is no leakage of data from the e-waste we receive at our facility.
- Protecting your personnel, your customers and your corporate reputation from an information breach or loss is now a legal matter.
- Complete confidence in data destruction demands a high degree of trust and a fastidious adherence to process.
- Our firm specializes in providing cost-effective Collection Services to our prestigious clients. Backed by a sophisticated mechanism and an on-site data destruction facility in case of confidential data. we ensure efficient collection of e-waste from several sources such as schools, NGO and corporate scrap vendors etc.
NEW E-WASTE RECYCLING AND MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
If you have more than 10 kgs of e-waste to dispose then write to us e-waste pickup request form or call us between 9:30 am and 6:30 pm (Monday to Saturday).
Best solutions for E Waste, Electronic waste management. Anything in electronic waste accepted, e waste recyclable materials include many kinds of computers, laptops, mobile phones, CPU, televisions and other electronics.
+91 79726 67041 / +91 7977791701
EMAIL US ON
9:00am – 6:00pm
7972667041 / 7977791701
EMAIL US ON